[Dovecot-news] v2.2.22 released
tss at iki.fi
Wed Mar 16 08:27:56 UTC 2016
+ Added doveadm HTTP API: See
+ virtual plugin: Mailbox filtering can now be done based on the
mailbox metadata. See http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Virtual
+ stats: Added doveadm stats reset to reset global stats.
+ stats: Added authentication statistics if auth_stats=yes.
+ dsync, imapc, pop3c & pop3-migration: Many optimizations,
improvements and error handling fixes.
+ doveadm: Most commands now stop soon after SIGINT/SIGTERM.
- auth: Auth caching was done too aggressively when %variables were
used in default_fields, override_fields or LDAP pass/user_attrs.
userdb result_* were also ignored when user was found from cache.
- imap: Fixed various assert-crashes caused v2.2.20+. Some of them
caught actual hangs or otherwise unwanted behavior towards IMAP
- Expunges were forgotten in some situations, for example when
pipelining multiple IMAP MOVE commands.
- quota: Per-namespaces quota were broken for dict and count backends
- fts-solr: Search queries were using OR instead of AND as the
separator for multi-token search queries in v2.2.20+.
- Single instance storage support wasn't really working in v2.2.16+
- dbox: POP3 message ordering wasn't working correctly.
- virtual plugin: Fixed crashes related to backend mailbox deletions.
More information about the Dovecot-news