[Dovecot-news] v1.1.17 released
tss at iki.fi
Fri Jul 10 05:58:18 EEST 2009
- IMAP: Don't crash if IDLE command is pipelined after a long-running
UID FETCH or UID SEARCH.
- IMAP: Some FETCH command parameters were broken with in some OSes.
- mbox: New mailboxes were created with UIDVALIDITY 1.
- mbox: Don't write garbage to mbox if message doesn't have a body.
- Maildir: Fixed using in-memory indexes when some required directory
- auth: Don't assert-crash if trying to log in as master user but
with empty login username.
- Transaction log dotlocking ignored mail_nfs_index and
- convert plugin / convert-tool: Fixed changing hierarchy separators
in mailbox names when alt_hierarchy_char isn't set.
- Several fixes to expire plugin / expire-tool
- zlib: Give better error messages on failures.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20090709/7d67f4b7/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news