[Dovecot-news] v1.1.3 released
tss at iki.fi
Tue Sep 2 09:44:19 EEST 2008
This fixes several mbox problems previous v1.1 releases have had.
* mail_max_userip_connections limit no longer applies to master user
+ login_log_format_elements: Added %k to show SSL protocol/cipher
information. Not included by default.
+ imap/pop3-proxy: If auth_verbose=yes, log proxy login failures.
+ deliver: Added -s parameter to autosubscribe to autocreated mailboxes.
- message parser fixes - hopefully fixes an infinite looping problem
- SORT: One more assert-crashfix when renumbering index sort IDs.
- mbox: Saving may have truncated the mail being saved
- mbox: Several other bugfixes
- mail_full_filesystem_access=yes was broken when listing mailboxes
(it still is with maildir++ layout).
- maildirlock utility was somewhat broken
- zlib plugin: bzip2 support was somewhat broken
- NFS: Make sure writing to files via output streams don't
assert-crash when write() returns only partial success.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20080902/fd71b63e/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news