[Dovecot-news] v1.1.rc2 released
tss at iki.fi
Sat Mar 8 06:10:06 EET 2008
Changes since rc1:
* mail_extra_groups setting was commonly used insecurely. This setting
is now deprecated. Most users should switch to using
mail_privileged_group setting, but if you really need the old
functionality use mail_access_groups instead.
+ Expire plugin now supports wildcards in mailbox names.
+ dbox: Expire plugin supports moving old mails to alternative
+ Maildir++ quota: quota_rule=?:<rule> specifies a default rule
which is used only if the maildirsize file doesn't exist.
+ If SSL/TLS connection isn't closed cleanly, log the last error
in the disconnection line.
+ EXPUNGE: If new \Deleted messages were found while expunging,
do it again and expunge them as well (Outlook workaround)
- IMAP: SEARCH, LIST and THREAD command correctness fixes
- Maildir++ quota: Quota rules and warnings with % rules didn't work
if the default limits were taken from maildirsize file.
- Maildir++ quota: If both byte and message limits weren't specified,
maildirsize file was recalculated all the time
- mbox: Flag and keyword updates may have gotten lost in some
situations (happens with v1.0 too)
- ldap: Don't crash if userdb lookup fails
- Squat fixes and performance improvements
Things left to do for v1.1.0:
- dbox has a metadata corruption bug, find and fix it
- Squat has some locking issues that causes errors when stress testing
with multiple connections
- Squat doesn't do NFS cache flushing and has some other NFS problems.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20080308/6b4bfead/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news