[Dovecot-news] 1.0.rc29 released
tss at iki.fi
Fri Mar 30 18:07:37 EEST 2007
Probably one more RC after this.
* Security fix: If zlib plugin was loaded, it was possible to open
gzipped mbox files outside the user's mail directory.
+ Added auth_gssapi_hostname setting.
- IMAP: LIST "" "" didn't return anything if there didn't exist a
namespace with empty prefix. This broke some clients.
- If Dovecot is tried to be started when it's already running, don't
delete existing auth sockets and break the running Dovecot
- If deliver failed too early it still returned exit code 89 instead
- deliver: INBOX fallbacking with -n parameter wasn't working.
- passdb passwd and shadow couldn't be used as master or deny databases
- IDLE: inotify didn't notice changes in mbox file
- If index file directory couldn't be created, disable indexes instead
of failing to open the mailbox.
- Several other minor fixes
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20070330/8e3541bc/attachment.pgp
More information about the Dovecot-news