[Dovecot-news] 1.0.rc26 released
tss at iki.fi
Wed Mar 7 02:28:31 EET 2007
Most importantly this should fix mbox problems in recent RCs.
* Changed --with-headers to --enable-header-install
* If time moves backwards only max. 5 seconds, sleep until we're back
in the original present instead of killing ourself. An error is
- IMAP: With namespace prefixes LSUB prefix.* listed INBOX.INBOX.
- deliver: Ignore mbox metadata headers from the message input.
X-IMAP header crashed deliver.
- deliver: If mail_debug=yes, drop out DEBUG environment before
calling sendmail binary. Postfix's sendmail didn't really like it.
- mbox: X-UID brokeness fixes broke rc25 even with valid X-UID headers.
Now the code should finally work right.
- Maildir: When syncing a huge maildir, touch dovecot-uidlist.lock file
once in a while to make sure it doesn't get overwritten by another
- Maildir++ quota: We didn't handle NUL bytes in maildirsize files very
well. Now the file is rebuilt when they're seen (NFS problem).
- Index/view handling fix should fix some crashes/errors
- If index files were moved to a different endianess machine, Dovecot
logged all sorts of errors instead of silently rebuilding them.
- Convert plugin didn't change hierarchy separators in mailbox names.
- PostgreSQL authentication could have lost requests once in a while
with a heavily loaded server.
- Login processes could have crashed in some situations
- auth cache crashed with non-plaintext mechanisms
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20070307/5be62269/attachment.pgp
More information about the Dovecot-news