[Dovecot-news] 1.0.rc20 released
tss at iki.fi
Fri Feb 2 13:05:36 UTC 2007
So, rc19 was somewhat broken. How about this version?
+ dovecot: Added --log-error command line option to log an error, so
the error log is easily found.
+ Added mail_log_max_lines_per_sec setting. Change it to avoid log
throttling with mail_log plugin.
- Changing message flags was more or less broken in rc19
- ACL plugin still didn't work without separate control directory
- Some mbox handling fixes, including fixing an infinite loop
- Some index file handling fixes
- maildir quota: Fixed a file descriptor leak
- If auth_cache was enabled and userdb returned "user unknown"
(typically only deliver can do that), dovecot-auth crashed.
- mail_log plugin didn't work with pop3
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20070202/169340c2/attachment.pgp
More information about the Dovecot-news